Wednesday, September 8, 2010

And Then on the Third Day Which Was Technically Like the Seventh Day...

And thus there were a few days in amongst which the Holley family was separated into their own units and carried on in various activities. Some did play, others toiled, but then after some time went by they rejoined in one last celebration...


And there was much moisture received and they were grateful.
















After which they were they even more joyous for the receipt of their ice cream. Which was as manna from the heavens.










Thus ended the Holley family summer vacation.

And it was good.

7 comments:

It's Me said...

Awww, cute pics! I like that last one of Bryce. His expression is funny. I had a lot of fun that night. Seeing the pics makes me sad because we're so far away. I miss you guys!

Seth said...

Great recap sweetie! The pictures were delightful and I especially enjoyed the creative way in which you presented them. :-)

heidi said...

Oh boy oh boy oh boy! I sure love videos. And that hubby of yourn looks like a born father. Plus the ridiculously cute photos make it seem like it'd actually be fun to parent.

But some of us know better. :D

Karen said...

Actually Junie that's my bro-in-law JR... and those are his kids! So good thing he looks like he'd be a good dad! ;)

heidi said...

Seriously? HA HA HA! That's AWESOME! That doesn't make me feel dumb at all.

In fact, what many people don't know about me is that I actively take PRIDE in confusing people that I like and admire and have spent significant amounts of time with... with random strangers who I've barely even heard of. (Though JR does seem like a good guy from the tiny snippets on your blog. And, Holly women tend to choose well, right?)

Off to make EVEN MORE HILARIOUS mistakes. Just watch me!

Luv-Junie

heidi said...

Hey! Just made another mistake, I think! It's "Holley" not "Holly", right?

Sorry that wasn't funnier. I have error hilarity to maintain.

heidi said...

And, should it be 'with random strangers of whom I've never heard'?

Must ask Rachel. She'd know.